Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday August 9, 2016

Welcome back students! Today was a simple introduction to myself and class. Here is what you need to know if you missed today or forgot any thing I covered.

English 9 and English 10 students need to know the following:

For Mr. Wells’ English class, students will need:

1.      A notebook just for English class
2.      A folder to keep handouts
3.      Writing utensils

Great resources for parents and students

My blog at:

http://misterwellsclass.blogspot.com/

This blog is updated daily with what we covered in class, resources and any homework assigned.

My email specifically for students:

misterjonwells@gmail.com

This email is different from my APS email. It is for student communication only and I check it daily. This is the best way for students to reach me.


I am available 4th and 7th period for additional help, as well as any time after school, as long as the student makes an appointment with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment